1: $900 1.5: $1500 2: $1800 3 [cocktails]: $2500 4 [lunch/dinner date]: $3000 6 [dinner + a show]: $4000 8 [full day/evening out]: $5000 14 [overnight]: $6000 couples: yes! +$500 risqué ["pse"]: +$200/h bespoke [submissive sessions] : +$400/h
Payment types accepted: Cash, Bitcoin, Venmo, Ethereum
When you contact me, please be sure to say you
saw my ad on PrivateDelights. This is important!
If I know you (and since you’re here maybe I already do, a little), then you’ve found me because you’re looking for something (or more accurately someone) to add a little je ne sais quoi, a zest, a spice to your day. Congrats! You found her. Smart man.
A man I met once said I had "a body that could stop traffic". Another said I had "one of those pin-up girl faces". I'm the last person to brag, but I'm truly and deeply saddened by not being able to share my face with you due to my day career because it's definitely one of my best features. You'll just have to see for yourself...
Some more things you may find interesting about me:
- I was born in a small town in rural northern France, but was raised in London (England, not Ohio), which is why New York feels so comfortable to me every time I go there
- I went to a girls’ boarding school which completely failed to make a proper young lady out of me (evidently)
- I speak four languages properly and can order a glass of wine in seven
- I have a master's degree in a pretty esoteric subject - guess which
- I'm a bad liar but a fantastic kisser
I combine an English sophistication and polish with the openness and warmth of my adopted California. If you believe in Myers-Briggs (astrology for boys? controversial opinion I know, let's discuss in person), I'm an ENFJ-T, which is pretty bang on the money. I'm a born people-person and thrive off the energy of meeting new friends. Even if you're shy, I guarantee that within half an hour of meeting me any nervousness will completely dissipate and you’ll feel like we’re old friends (or your money back - not really but seriously, I'm objectively charming and I'm confident you'll really like me).
If you have a cynical heart - and in times as interesting as these, I honestly don’t blame you - prepare to have it melted.
Here's to our adventure.
My "No" List: