Most providers won't see you without screening you. With reviews, screening becomes a lot easier and faster. All they have to do is check out the reviews you've left, and the responses to those reviews.
About me? I'm Lilith.
Pleased to meet you. Like my namesake, burst forth from the earth in the Garden of Eden. Let me enchant you; invite you in to the bacchanal fantasies that whorl behind my warm brown eyes.
A small, fiery, sensuous creature, probably born from the motes that dance in the rays of sunlight in dusty, ancient libraries. Or perhaps in the center of a peony in someone’s beloved garden. A bit cutesy and quirky, as I've been told. I'm determined and fervently pursue what I desire. I grew up in the midwest, and so, imbibed with that sweet girl charm, love for cozy sweaters, and soft snowfall. I was drawn to NYC several years ago, and have been intoxicated with its energy ever since.
I yearn to bring light to your eyes. Metal and ink lick around my curves, my hair is always a surprise. Let me be the excitement in your life. When is the last time you felt Seen? When you felt held by someone's presence? When your body felt like a live wire, a smile curved upon your lips at the thought of them? I want to discover the deeper parts of you, make you feel valued, remind you of the little things we overlook. Burst into laughter with me. Curl your fingers around mine and indulge.
- I write poetry, mostly freeverse, forever inspired by Margaret Atwood, Sienna Demulder and Pablo Neruda.
- I'm classically trained in Voice (soprano)
- I own a hammer drill and am the handyman for all my friends
- I dabble in home decor and design (industrial rustic with a touch of femme, art deco, mid century modern are my favorites)
- I own 28 plants, and I love to dry and press flowers. My name is also a play on Lily of the Valley.
- I've dyed my hair every color you can think of.
- I've just started to travel (pre-pandemic). I've been to Spain, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico, and Canada. I'm beyond excited to fill my passport.
- I'm on the cover of a Stephen King novel.
- I've been a part of the kink community for almost 10 years, it's close to my heart.
- Currently studying adult attachment styles and non-violent communication.
- I can quote most of John Mulaney's bits, and many of Eddie Izzard's.
- I am overly fond of semi-colons.
My Favorite Gifts
- Potted plants. Or Plant pots. Or prints of plants. Anything plants.
- Peonies and orchids are my favorite flowers (please no roses).
- Poetry books, pyschology texts, romance novels cookbooks, queer photography books.
- Quirky mugs.
- Wet specimens or animal bones.
- Candles or crystals, anything weird and witchy.
- Eclecctic and unique jewelry.
- Ostentatious robes
- Rocks. If you bring me a rock and tell me it made you think of me I will probably cry.
- Anything for my two cats
- Tix to any broadway show (hoping to see Hadestown, Beetlejuice (again), Dear Evan Hanson, Come From Away, Six, Jagged Little Pill)
3 hrs 1800
Sleepovers- Inquire within
I'm available for incalls (200 fee) and outcalls, and FMTY. I require screening, and a deposit to book; please see my site for details.